Ir al contenido principal

My favorite piece of technology



I like all about music, and this is one of the reasons why I choose this fantastic and revolutionary piece of technology like my favorite. With this piece, many people has the opportunity to find the way to keep informed, even the most poor part of the poblation has the chance to accessing them. This way, a very important number of people turned knowed about notices, cultural programs and another things.

In my house my family has very CD's, Vinilo's and Cassettes, so this explain why since childhood I've had a close connection with all the types (and forms) of music. My Mather allow me listen one cassette per day, if I did the homework. When I did not homework She allow me listen two cassettes. Well, when this happened, I was the most happy person of the world.
I wanna say that we has modern pieces of technology, but I always prefer the oldest.

My favorite piece of technology is the radio, but the radio that have to play and record cassettes, the old radios, because with this type of piece, I can see how my parents listened music in their youth. And one of the things that I most love of this type of radios, is that the people has the opportunity to share the music with her friends.


Resultado de imagen para radio con doble cassette panasonic
I have three old radio in my house, but the mine is like this, is one of my most precious treasures

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The new way of the education

Along this semester, for me an important subject was when we talked about the education, speccificaly, when we talk about the chilean education and the troubles of this. During this week, we had also seen how the teachers on different parts of our countrie are fighting by students rights. Our politicians don´t know what is really important . They want take of all the knowledge of the children because they are scared. The childrens that can think, are very dangerous for their job. But hey must realize that education is not a theme to be taken lightly. In my opinion, education one of the more important basiis of any society. Remove history, physical education and philosophy is a serius mistake. But if the government think that with this action can keep the order in the society, ther are wrong. Because the population are open their eyes, and their are finding the way to give it a voice to her demands. Always I think that a society without history is a society without memory. Anyway...

Why I'm in love of journalism

Hello there! Well, how I posted last week, in my school days I had a very good relationship with my language teacher, and this was one of the the reasons why I chose my career. But, in the beginning, when I was a child, I wanted study something related with science or with animals. When I was start the high school, I was in love of  history and science, so I was wanna will studying something whit somethings of this areas. But with the time, I though that the medicine or the history not could will be my future. So i will start searching something in that might me do very different things. Something that might me knowing about music, about the world, science, culture, etc. And well, this was the way that I found Journalism, and when i began to search more about this career, I note that I was  fall in love of this profession. Well, with this picture I wanna show you when I went to a fantastic event of movies, in this time I knowed Gonzalo Frías and Francisco Saavedra. This...

Makeup makes you woman

Hi everyone! Today we will talk about about a serius topic: the makeup and the gender roles connected with this. I don't know if  you was heard some phrases such as "mhh, you look sick without makeup, you should apply a little bit". And with the man, the phrases change to "no! yo can't use makeup because you are a man, and the men don't uses this thinghs. In many African cultures, the men uses more things to show his masculinity. The womens choose husband by her worry with himself, and by how their look. Not that long ago, my grandma told me that when I use makeup, I look like a young lady, but without this I look like a sad man. Adittionally, I like wear big pieces of clothes, and sometimes I wear "men clothes". Yes, even the clothes has gender roles. Well, in a nutshell if you want uses makeup, just do it. And if you feel better without this, just don't use makeup.